- In the event of a product failure – you are best advised to speak to us first. Many problems that appear to be faults can be rectified after talking to one of our Staff.
- Warranty cover is for a minimum of 1 year. Some manufacturers provide a longer term – ask for details.
- In circumstances where a warranty repair is needed, firstly inform us in either writing, telephone or email. During the first year of warranty we will collect the goods at a charge or alternatively bring item back to the store – which ever is convenient for you.
- In the event of a warranty repair in any subsequent years (after the 1st year) we would ask you to send the item back to us.
- Goods sent back to us or collected as faulty but found to be fully working will be returned to you.
- Goods found to have a fault not covered by warranty (damage or breakage through misuse, incorrect operation, wear and tear etc) will be fixed and returned to you at your expense.
- Comprehensive contact details are available on our website. If you do not have regular Internet access your main contact number is Tel: 01780 762128.
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us by email – email@example.com or in writing within 24 hours.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Stamford HiFi, 9 Red Lion Square, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AJ. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.