- Our on-line retail sales operation is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money.If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you contact us via phone,email or alternatively visit our premises first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a “real” shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgable and accurate advise – please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are.
- If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
- All quoted prices include VAT – delivery is extra unless stated otherwise.
- On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn’t active until we have taken payment for your order.
- If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us at your earliest convenience or within 24 hours by either email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01780 762128. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – email@example.com or in writing to Stamford HiFi, 9 Red Lion Square, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AJ. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.