- In the event of a product failure – you are best advised to speak to us first. Many problems that appear to be faults can be rectified after talking to one of our Staff.
- Warranty cover is for a minimum of 1 year. Some manufacturers provide a longer term – ask for details.
- In circumstances where a warranty repair is needed, firstly inform us in either writing, telephone or email. During the first year of warranty we will collect the goods at a charge or alternatively bring item back to the store – which ever is convenient for you.
- In the event of a warranty repair in any subsequent years (after the 1st year) we would ask you to send the item back to us.
- Goods sent back to us or collected as faulty but found to be fully working will be returned to you.
- Goods found to have a fault not covered by warranty (damage or breakage through misuse, incorrect operation, wear and tear etc) will be fixed and returned to you at your expense.
- Comprehensive contact details are available on our website. If you do not have regular Internet access your main contact number is Tel: 01780 762128.
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us by email – [email protected] or in writing within 24 hours.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – [email protected] or in writing to Stamford HiFi, 9 Red Lion Square, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AJ. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.